A spacious brick ranch on 2.9 acres. Ravine and woods. Newer windows look to the wooded backyard and patio. Professionally installed patio and landscaping. Floored shed with window 16 x 12. New carpet, blinds & ceiling fans. Hardwood floors in bedrooms are refurbished. Built in bookshelves on each side of the fireplace in the living room. Formal dining room with built-in china cabinet with glass doors. Family room on main floor with fireplace and view of the wooded backyard. Newly carpeted basement rec room with fireplace. Garage door opener new 2012. New de-watering system 2018. Radon remediation installed 2019. Reinforced west basement wall 2017. Attic insulation. Air ducts cleaned. Foster Jacob installed electric panel 2019. Septic system pumped and inspected 2019. Fireplaces & chimneys inspected and cleaned 2019. Covered front porch. Circular driveway. Pride of ownership! This property is ready for you! Being sold "As Is".
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Servi
3,621 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,198 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl, Finished, Full, Partial, Block
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas Starter, Gas logs, Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Window Blinds, Radon Mitigation, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Guest Parking, Gravel.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Hilly-Ravine, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Hilly-Ravine, Gravel Road, Level, Ravine, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $99,900
Median Sold Price $100,500
Days On Site 124
Sales-List Price 93.1%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR