A charming exterior with lovely landscaping and a large tree lead you into this open concept entertainers dream. Large windows allow light to flood into the living room with hardwood floors that continue throughout the homes bedrooms. The completely remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, tons of storage, a large center island and wood plank tile floors are all complimented by the beautifully refinished open beam ceiling. Three sets of French doors in the kitchen and dining area open up to the backyard. The oversized lot includes a large patio surrounding the pool, a fenced area around the garage and a large workshop/ art studio at the rear of the garage. There are two bedrooms in the interior including a large master featuring a walk in closet, a separate shower and jetted tub. Laundry is centrally located off of the living area. This home is close to public transit and highways and just blocks from parks, shopping and dining options. Ready for you to move in and enjoy- TRULY TURNKEY CONDITION!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,323 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air
- Full Copper Plumbing
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Filtered, Solar heated
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Kennel. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $610,000
Median Sold Price $577,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS