Stately, all brick home on over .55 of an acre! New Carrier AC system installed, carpet, addition added in recent years. This home is custom built with original owners who took immaculate care of this home and it shows. Minutes to the commuter rail, restaurants, unique shopping, museums, and all the festivals and parades Olde Town Manassas Offers!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,012 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
Manassas City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,012 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Air Cleaner
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Patio, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,995
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS