Enjoy this location nestled on a quiet street in desirable Chestnut Hill. This home has abundant space throughout with room to expand. The generous lot size is almost one acre, with lovely well-maintained trees and shrubbery. From the entry foyer throughout is a feeling of openness with a large well-appointed kitchen and dining room to the warm fireplace graced living room which opens to a high ceiling entertainment room with skylights and windows of morning sunlight. Admire the expanse of shiny wood flooring throughout this home. There is an ample size bedroom and updated full bath completing the first floor. The full basement(Traverine flooring) has been tastefully finished with a TV/theater area for hanging out.(sump pump & Radon System & Lochinvar Boiler) The upper floor has three more spacious bedrooms with two more beautifully updated bathrooms.Master has cathedral ceilings. Nearness to the shops of Chestnut Hill and the park setting of Wissahickon add great value to this home.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,675 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The School District Of Philadelphia
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,675 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Private.
- Stucco, Brick
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Back Yard. Irregular, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,000
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS