Absolutely stunning offering in Sudbrook Park in popular Pikesville. So stuffed with updates, the only challenge you'll have is where your furniture looks best! Updated and upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded flooring. Wood floors throughout the entry and upper level of the home (some under carpet). Four-season sunroom on rear of home overlooks large back yard, with shed, and extensive landscaping. Three good-size bedrooms on the upper level, and a fully upgraded bath that looks like something straight out of a spa! Finished lower level rec room, and large storage room. All appliances included. The neighborhood is like something straight out of a postcard, absolutely beautiful. Come see it today, before it's gone!
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,416
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 102.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS