You'll fall in love with this Stunning 3 Bed/2 Bath semi detached GEM! Gorgeous flooring throughout. A Chef's dream kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, top of the line Stainless Steel Appliances, granite counters, and a breakfast bar/island. Plenty of natural light shines throughout! Lower level offers a huge family/rec room with a full bath and separate laundry area. Upper 2nd level offers a walk in attic - a rare find - with tons of storage space. Large back yard and your own parking pad! Covered front and rear porch. New windows/doors!Renovated from top to bottom! Too many updates to list! Come make this GEM your new home!
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,240 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $200,000
Median Sold Price $179,900
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 101.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS