Welcome to 915 Creek Wood Way! This traditional style two-story home offers a wonderful floor plan, quality updates and a great outdoor space. Dramatic double door entry with soaring ceilings, wrought iron stairway and gleaming wood floors provides access to the formal dining room. Open floor plan with great entertaining flow and the informal rooms invite natural light with views of the pool and patio. The first floor master bedroom features French doors to the back yard and an updated master bath. Wonderful gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, two oversized islands, 6 burner gas range and granite counters. The first floor guest suite with sitting area, private entrance and private bath would be a prefect in-law suite. The ultimate upstairs game/media room and four additional bedrooms provide abundant space for all! Zoned to highly rated Spring Branch schools. Donât miss this wonderful home! See agent remarks for exclusions.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Water District
Brick & Wood Siding
5,935 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Creek Wood Sec 02 R/P
High Efficiency System
49 - Spring Branch
HUNTERS CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SPRING BRANCH MIDDLE SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Marble, Wood, Brick
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground
- Automatic Gate, Gated, Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Satellite dish. Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt, Concrete Road, Curb.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $329,000
Median Sold Price $217,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors