This 5BDR home is perfect for a large family or homeowner seeking to earn rental income! Of the two kitchens, one is positioned in the basement alongside a custom bar for entertaining. A two-story deck leads to one of the outdoor entertaining areas nestled within the huge yard. Updated finishes in this home add a highly desired sense of luxury. Every inch was thoughtfully designed. A must see!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,083 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Den/Study, Dining Room, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,435 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,648 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Heated, Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $382,000
Median Sold Price $409,500
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS