This is THE location in Ocala! Close to hospitals, walking distance to downtown and parks, near shopping and in a quiet SE area. Eighth St, Osceola and Forest schools. Lovely appointments including high ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters, wood floors. Home has large downstairs master suite w/ gas fireplace, a nursery or sitting area, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs. 2 car attached garage. Detached 2 car garage/studio apartment with bath, also under air. Ideal for hobbyist or inlaw suite. Kitchen has solid surface counters, wine cooler, 2 sinks, island, 2 ovens and lovely cabinets. It opens to family room w/ gas fireplace, and to a formal dining room. French doors open to den which opens to a nice deck. Upstairs bedrooms are also quite large and have plenty of lighted closet space. Use for hobbies, too! Inside laundry. Zoned AC, security system, multiple water heaters.
Single Family, Custom, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,460 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Solid Surface Counter, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, Oversized Parking, Secured.
- Deck, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Guesthouse, Security Lighting. In City, Paved Road, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $209,000
Median Sold Price $159,900
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)