This gorgeous Highland Home with architectural details, located on Cul-De-Sac, awaits you! Enjoy the high ceilings throughout. Cozy up in the living room w/wood flooring & stone fire place. Host dinners in your formal dinning room. Get work done in the study. Kitchen feat plenty of cabinet space, shelving, island & gas cooking. Master retreat down features bay windows & an incredible master bath w/dbl vanities & spa like stone & tile stand up shower. Entertain in the upstairs gameroom or shaded backyard!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,463 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Dual Sinks, Walk-In Closet, Full Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Two Central
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Separate Dining Room, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Masonry - All Sides
- Heavy Composition
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $250,000
Median Sold Price $219,495
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: txsabor-v - SABOR San Antonio Board of Realtor