Breath taking views on the wrap around front porch of this 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home situated on 10 acres. Large rooms sizes, 2nd floor laundry, large master suite, with walk in closet, whirlpool tub located in master bath with double vanity. Finished basement for more living space. Equestrain grounds which includes an Updated barn, chicken coop, pond, Enjoy the outdoors on the large rear deck, 2-car attached garage. Close to Elk Mountain
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,683 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom, Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Second Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,696 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 987 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Oven, Microwave, Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Steep Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Landscaped, Shed. Steep Slope, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,950
Median Sold Price $206,625
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Greater Scranton BOR