Last Updated: 11/18/2017 9:18 PM
Truly magnificent ranch in East Lansing. Stone front and Brick. Front faces Cul-de-sac and as well as nature preserve. House custom built for current owner. The foyer opens to a great room with cathedral ceilings and a stone fireplace. A wall of windows across the back show a well maintained lawn and deck. A modern gourmet kitchen with breakfast counter open to formal dining. Offers a split bedroom plan with master bedroom on one end of the house with family, guest rooms and bath on the other end of the house. 3 car garage with extra supports in construction. Full basement with high ceilings. Extra electric ampage in the house for all possible needs. Storage and closets everywhere. First floor laundry. Near shopping and The Northern Tier Trail. Wheel chair accessible with 3ft wide doors.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,462 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Electric Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Master Bath, Smoke Alarm, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, Concrete Driveway, 3 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Brick, Stone
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads.
Lake Lansing N. On Marfitt E. On Abbey