Beautiful Craftsman style home in Amazing neighborhood close to parks, walking trails,water features and grand amenities!At first sight,this charming home catches your eye with beautiful landscape and oversized porch. You will see the rich dark floors leading to gorgeous black granite countertops in kitchen.Oversized pantry and Utility room is off kitchen. Excessive window seats in dining area and screened in porch for an extra outdoor living area experience.Master bed with wood floors, window seat and lg WIC. Upstairs has large media that leads to covered outside patio, an Accommodating Office space to work at home and 3 beautifully painted rooms with WIC. This Oversized backyard leaves NO ONE disappointed!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Fiber Cement Siding
2,172 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Fiber Cement
- Balcony, Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Garden, Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Subdivision, Interior lot, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price
Sorry, no content was found for this location
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.