Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:33 PM
Fantastic 4- level home situated on a prime cul de sac lot, overlooking a private backyard/pond. Home boasts both of large deck, and separate patio, to enjoy the tranquil setting and wildlife. Loads of extras including a finely manicured/irrigated yard. Sharp curb appeal. New siding/paint, roof, windows with transferable warranties, make this move-in ready and unique opportunity for home ownership.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Wood, Brick, Stone
2,339 sq. ft
1,226 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 3 spaces
2,339 Sq. Ft. (approx)
279 - Osseo
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,226 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,113 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Woodwork, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio Screened
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Front, Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk, City Road, Paved Road, Irregular.
FHA, DVA, Conventional, Cash