Living is easy in this stunning home with all the extras!! From the open kitchen and family room concept to the gorgeous deck backing to mature trees offering privacy, this 4 bedroom, 4 full bath home invites flawless entertaining. Featuring hardwoods throughout the main level, the entrance to this residence includes a living room converted to an office with custom built-in cabinets and gorgeous, custom barn doors. Equipped with double wall ovens, an Advantium microwave, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, this cook's dream kitchen opens to the cozy family room with gas fireplace. There are plenty of storage areas in the spacious master bedroom, which comes complete with two walk-in closets and a large master bathroom with double vanities. Palladian and near floor-to-ceiling windows allow for all the natural light. The lower level, Dolby Atmos-wired theater and expansive living area lead to a paver patio with paver fire pit perfect for fall entertaining. Steps up from the paver patio and a walk out from the kitchen, lies the most amazing entertainment space of all- a beautifully-constructed, maintenance-free composite deck, partially covered for entertainment year-round. Other highlights of this residence include: a new tankless water heater, upgraded high-efficiency HVAC unit (solar ready), recently replaced and upgraded heat pump (solar ready), two solar fans in attic, sound system throughout, alarm system, irrigation system, upper level laundry, and cedar closet. Perfectly located within walking distance to the community pool, no detail of this home, inside or out, has been overlooked. Come see for yourself!
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,196 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Villages Of Urbana
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,132 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,064 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Invisible, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Other.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS