Stately, updated, in-town Victorian charmer on quaint Lincoln Street. Elegant front door & foyer. Original woodwork, hardwood floors, tall ceilings. Vintage kitchen w/ ceramic & butcher block counters, glass paned cupboards, walk-in pantry, all new appliances. Built in shelving units. Updated baths w/ old style character, glass block, ceramic tile floors. Interior & exterior freshly painted. Extremely energy efficient. Nicely manicured yard w/ plenty of perennials. Fenced back yard perfect for privacy, pets & even includes a chicken coop! Convenient location to walk or bike to all the amenities & festivals that TC has to offer. 1 block from TART trail. Garage could be added off alley.
Single Family, Victorian, 1-1/2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Electric Water Heater, Municipality
Frame, Wood, Block
1,276 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available
Traverse City Area Public School
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Mud Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,276 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Drapery Rods Only, Built-in Shelves, Pantry, Drywall
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, Alley Entrance.
- Wood, Frame
- Porch Covered, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 38 x 132
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Community Maintenance, Asphalt, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $280,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Northern Great Lakes REALTORS MLS (NGLRMLS)