Come see this wonderfully maintained and upgraded home with a finished lower level while enjoying the privacy and beautiful wooded view of your 1.06 acre lot while still living in a neighborhood! This is a spectacular home that you must see. Enter the foyer through the covered front porch or come in the 2.5 car garage (extra storage here). The living room has a gas fireplace, ceiling fan, and crown molding. Kitchen, Foyer, and Dining Room have new luxury vinyl tile wood flooring. New lighting and freshly painted home. The kitchen has Quartz counter tops, tile backsplash, undermount sink, under cabinet lighting, garbage disposal, newer stainless appliances (dishwasher, built-in range, refrigerator with water line, and range hood vented to the outside). Dining room open to kitchen has chair rail molding. Sliding glass door opens to freshly stained deck. Upstairs has a 2016 professional contracted addition with master bedroom bathroom and walk-in-closet. There are 3 additional bedrooms, full bathroom, and laundry on 2nd floor. Finished daylight basement has large family room another bedroom/office, and some additional storage space. French double opening doors opens to patio in vinyl fenced back yard with shed, raised bed gardens, and fruited trees. Still want more....how about new roof in 2016, new natural gas furnace 2014, and new natural gas hot water heater in 2012, Fujitsu heat & ac in master on it's own, and radon mitigation system already installed. CALL TO SEE IT ALL!
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,702 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,808 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 894 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Dispenser, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $166,480
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS