Situated on a very rare 40' wide oceanfront lot this thoughtfully designed and exquisitely finished custom residence features panoramic ocean views and a superb floor plan that is well-suited to effortless coastal living. Here tasteful, timeless finishes combine with an open, flowing layout to result in an outstanding seaside home of over 4700 sf. With an abundance of space seldom found along the waterfront the 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath residence features multiple living and entertaining areas. Highlighted by views from every vantage point the main level encompasses large scale living and dining areas, and a brilliantly designed, professional grade island kitchen with separate dining nook. Inside living flows to outside and the inviting beachfront patio just steps from the surf. The upper level showcases a tranquil master suite with adjoining spa bath and large walk-in dressing area, three generously proportioned guest suites (one which functions as a secondary master retreat), an ocean view office with extensive custom millwork, and a spectacular oceanfront media room with wet bar, fireplace and walls of glass that open to an expansive balcony and views to Catalina and beyond. Other amenities include a separate guest/caretaker's apartment with kitchen, living area and en-suite bedroom, and a noteworthy three car garage of almost 900 sf with a workshop/storage/exercise room area, and two additional outdoor parking spots. A not-to-be-missed bespoke oceanfront lifestyle opportunity.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,723 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Balboa Peninsula (Residential) (Balp)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Guest Room
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer
- A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage.
- Balcony, Patio, Stone/Tile
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Urban, Storm drains.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,325,000
Median Sold Price $1,800,000
Days On Site 130
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS