Last Updated: 11/22/2017 12:59 AM
Super clean, bright, well-kept, beautiful home! And only one owner! The roof, windows, furnace, and air conditioner have been recently replaced, and gutters added around the home. Solid wood, custom kitchen cabinets, "floating" island on wheels, pull-outs, lazy susans, new glass top stove and new dishwasher make the kitchen functional and beautiful. Large back yard comes with a wonderful 320sf shop, and 26x20 wood deck for outdoor living. Lovingly cared for, this home is move-in ready!
Single Family, Split Entry
Abandoned Septic, Sewer Connected
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,992 Sq. Ft. (approx)
West Ada School District
LOWELL SCOTT MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,082 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 910 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 143.28x65.00, Standard Lot 6000-9999 SF
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Public Roads.