Don't miss this private, remodeled and renovated country home sitting on 2.14 acres and with over 2,800 square feet! The kitchen has been completely redone with new flooring and custom cabinets. The original doors in the home are all solid wood. This home has a flexible floor plan with an open kitchen, a first floor bedroom with private bath, and a new large master bedroom with an unbelievable master bathroom complete with dual vanities and a tile shower floor to ceiling. There are two other bedrooms upstairs along with a third full bathroom. Outside you have privacy with a partially wooded lot and over 2 acres of land complete with a pen and dog house for your furry friends. Despite its privacy and country setting, this home is just 5 minutes to I-85 and has easy access to restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. Listed below appraisal value on file and a motivated Seller. Come see it before it's gone!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,884 sq. ft
2-RAINBOW LAKE MIDDLE SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Walk-In Closet
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Convection Oven, Electric Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Cable Available, Walk-in Closets, Smooth Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $235,950
Median Sold Price $166,500
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Xome-Spartanburg BOR