This beautiful modern home is located in one of most desirable areas of Bellflower close to FWY 91 & 605. This home has been tastefully updated/rebuilt from top to bottom, a new master bedroom and bathroom has been added. It also includes NEW ROOF, NEW PLUMING, NEW ELECTRICAL wiring, NEW SEWER LINE, NEW CENTRAL A/C AND HEATING SYSTEM. THIS HOUSE GOT IT ALL. This house offers so many features suited for families in the 20th century including but not limited to: Open floor plan with state of art kitchen and bathrooms. Recessed lights throughout the house. Open, spacious family room and 3 updated bedrooms including a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and inside the house washer/dryer. This house also offers a spacious entertainer's back yard perfect for long summer days and night for kids playing and family gatherings. IT IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR....
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Water District, Gas Water He
1,090 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Combo, FamilyRm Combo
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Continuous Cleaning, Gas Appliances, Range, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Turnkey Furnished, Open Floor Plan, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete Slab
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Bac
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- No View
- Block, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,000
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 100.6%