Another MUST SEE home for sale!! Spacious corner lot with wood privacy fence and lots of outdoor space for children, pets, and/or entertaining. This beautiful home has been freshly painted almost everywhere. New flooring throughout main level; tile in the kitchen and baths, wood laminate in the living room, and brand new (put in two days prior to listing) carpeting in main floor bedrooms and stairs. Outside has been painted within the past five years and the roof is only a few years new. Air Conditioner unit is new as well, put in a little over a year ago. Deck has been refreshed and together with large the sunroom, they provide tons of outdoor entertainment space. The garage is a handyman's (or handywoman's) delight!! Seller has also added concrete for additional parking. This house is move in ready and the perfect home for you!!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,119 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Oven, Humidifier
- Tile, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $215,000
Median Sold Price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS