Rare find in the well sought-after Glen Mar Community of Huntington Beach. This traditional two-story home offers 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. The 2 bedrooms on the main level can be converted to a family room or dual master suite. The double door entry opens to a spacious floor plan that includes a formal living room with gas fireplace, the perfect place for relaxing, informal gatherings, or watching your favorite show. The adjacent remodeled kitchen is simply stunning with rich warm cabinetry, under counter lighting, granite counter tops, and large center island make this the ideal home for entertaining. Its mature landscape, fruit trees and park like atmosphere make this yard perfect for outdoor enjoyment. Additional amenities include recessed lighting, upgraded bathrooms, newer windows, wood flooring, ceiling fans, updated electrical panel, and so much more. This coastal beauty is ideally located a short distance to renown Surf City beaches, restaurants and award winning schools. This beautiful South Huntington Beach Home won't last long!
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
1,982 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Glen Mar (Shores) (Glen)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway, Garage, Direct Garage Access.
- Concrete, Patio, Rear Porch, Slab
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Storage Area. Curbs Walk.