Last Updated: 9/21/2017 2:59 PM
Look no further, this charming 3bd/2ba ranch w/ 2 car garage in Madison Glen. Perfect downsizing opportunity! Features include exposed beams, recessed lighting, ceiling fan & gas starter fireplace w/mantle in the LR. Kitchen boasts stained cabinets, granite countertops & hardwoods! Spacious breakfast area. One of the few homes that has an enclosed sunroom! Enjoy master suite w/ decorative crown molding, shower, double vanity, walk-in closet, storage space and stained cabinets. Handicap accessibility. Don't miss the huge storage area in the garage! Minutes from I-575.
Electric Water Heater, Other
1,900 sq. ft
Madison Glen Commons
Underground, Other, None
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Library
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Other
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Other
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Other
- None, Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Internet Connection, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Driveway.
- Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other, End Unit.
I-75N TO EXIT 267A (CANTON RD) CONTINUE NORTH APPROX 4 MI TO MADISON GLEN ON RIGHT;
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $349,000
Median sold price $222,500
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service