Sophisticated estate home on 4.7 acres in Carroll ISD built by Michael Kindred. This home has dramatic features & finishes throughout from the curved floating staircase finished in glass & stone to the exquisite chandeliers & customized his & hers offices. Designed for entertaining, an incredible game room houses an elegant wet bar, tiered media room, dual lane bowling alley, lounge & gaming tables. Multiple outdoor patios function well for small & large events. Impressive athletic features include an exercise studio with sauna & indoor full court basketball gym. With eight bedrooms & multiple living areas the home is ideal for a family, kids & guests. Store vehicles in the 6 car garage with large motor court.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
10 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Water, City, Separate Meters
Aerobic Septic, Existing Well
16,477 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Estes R P Sub
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Microwave, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Marble, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Monitor System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Porch Covered, Covered, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 3 Acres to 4.99 Acres
- Automatic Gate, Chain Link, Rock
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Outdoor Fireplace. Acreage, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $879,950
Median Sold Price $756,250
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.