Located on cul-de-sac street in nice Chatsworth neighborhood. Stamped concrete driveway & walkway leads to 2 car attached garage. Double door entry leads to an nice open floor plan w/dramatic vaulted ceilings. Step down living room w/custom bay window. Formal dining room off the kitchen. Excellent in-law, teens or maids set-up w/private bath and separate entrance. 1/2 bath downstairs for guest plus a separate laundry facilities & access to 2 car attached garage w/direct access. Family room w/custom wet ba
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
Public Sewer, Sewer Connected
2,958 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Covered, Slab, Concrete, Patio
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinklers Back
- Pool Description
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Common Walls, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $649,900
Median Sold Price $588,250
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 100.3%
SOURCE: San Diego MLS