Spacious, well-maintained home! This home has a large in-ground pool, free-standing, enclosed hot tub. Just imagine great summer days at poolside or in the hot tub!!! Relax on the small deck or in the large sunroom. Enjoy entertaining or relaxing in the large lower level family room. This home has many, many special features you must see. You will love the two beautiful brick fireplaces. The updated, eat-in kitchen is great! Enjoy cooking with gas. This home even has a whole house generator that conveys!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,232 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,616 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,616 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 2. Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Chain Link, Vinyl
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,999
Median Sold Price $322,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS