MUST SEE VIDEO TOUR! Welcome to beautiful Sierra Del Oro, Corona which is just minutes from Orange County! Original owner has cared for this lovely home since they watched it get built. This desirable 2,156 sq.ft. floor plan features 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full baths, including a bed/bath downstairs. Hardwood & tile flooring and newer plush carpeting throughout. The kitchen features exotic Brazilian granite counters with a breakfast bar and undermount stainless steel sink. There is a nook and family room with a cozy fireplace off the kitchen as well, giving the entire space an open and airy feel. The private master suite also feels very open with high ceilings and it even has two large closets (one is a walk-in). The master bath has a separate shower and soaking tub. The backyard is the perfect getaway with an oversized covered patio with two lighted ceiling fans and a large grassy area. Compare the depth/size/privacy of this yard to other homes. The 3 car garage has new epoxy coated flooring. Nearby schools include Prado View Elementary and Green River Montessori. Convenient shopping and dining options nearby. This ideally located home is a commuter’s dream as it has easy access to the 91 Fwy, 241 Toll Rd, 91 Express Lanes & Metrolink Station. Welcome home.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
2,156 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Covered
- Tile, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $510,000
Median Sold Price $470,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS