Last Updated: 11/19/2017 2:53 AM
One visit & you will fall in love with National Park Seminary. Gorgeous historical property c.1865. Renovated interior with granite in BA & Kitchen, SS, wood floors. 9' ceiling & deep set windows that fill condo with light & views of historical homes. Wide molding and historic decor. Location great with covered, locked entrance door, near condo & parking.
Condo/Townhouse, Victorian, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Stone, Stucco, Wood
1,193 sq. ft
Main Building Codm
The Alexander Company
Electric, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bar, Formal
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Alarm, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Meeting Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area
- Security Features
- Complex Features