Last Updated: 9/25/2017 10:27 PM
One visit & you will fall in love with National Park Seminary. Gorgeous historical property c.1865. Renovated interior with granite in BA & Kitchen, SS, wood floors. 9' ceiling & deep set windows that fill condo with light & views of historical homes. Wide molding and historic decor. Location great with covered, locked entrance door, near condo & parking. Open House, Sunday 9/17, 1-4 pm.
Condo/Townhouse, Victorian, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Stone, Stucco, Wood
1,193 sq. ft
Main Building Codm
The Alexander Company
Electric, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bar, Formal
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Stove, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Alarm, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Wood Floors, Meeting Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area
- Security Features
- Complex Features
North on Georgia Ave.. Left on Seminary Rd (Past Silver Spring before beltway) Turn on Linden Lane then Dewitt. Take circle, 9610 on LF. Down hill to visitor parking From circle stairs up to large porch. Sentrlock on railing top of porch.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $414,900
Median sold price $399,900
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS