Welcome to the Oaks, centrally located in Murrells Inlet right between the Inlet and the Intracoastal. Brand new construction with all the modern upgrades you will desire. Hardi-plank siding, granite counter-tops, high vaulted ceilings, Screened porch AND patio, stainless appliances, and, a side load garage just to name a few. One of the best features is this home sits on a gorgeous half-acre lot with nothing but live oaks wherever your eyes wander. And don't worry, there is ample room for a detached shed, garage, boat storage, you name it. No HOA or restrictions other than no mobile homes. The Waccamaw Neck bike path will have it's next phase coming right in front of the property. You will be able to not only bike or walk to the Marshwalk/Wacca Wache Marina, but, to Litchfield/Pawleys area as well. One of a kind property. Get in early and pick your own colors and selections.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,401 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Within A Subdivision
Electric, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Living/Dining Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Vanity
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 20,000 sq. ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $220,500
Days On Site 148
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: SCCCAR - Coastal Carolinas