3-4 bedroom, (additional bedroom can be added by adding a wall in several rooms, 2 bath. 2.5 car garage, house is very well insulated, living room 11x30, family room 16x20, great room 20 x 38, nice size bedrooms,custom stone built walls for wood stoves, Anderson Windows, pull downstairs for attic, Ceiling fans, Eat in Kitchen, Extra large closets,Garage also has FULL attic storage, Garage has work benches and electric, a lot of bright lighting. Plenty of Parking. Large Family Room can be transformed into In-Law suite, wheel chair accessible, Upgraded electric. RV camper or BOAT Parking, small shed for lawn mowers and small wood shed.
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Block, Concrete, Mason, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Street Lights.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $314,900
Median Sold Price $288,750
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS