Last Updated: 9/25/2017 3:09 AM
Charming renovated Craftsman bungalow on a fabulous and private corner lot in Edgewood! Original freshly refinished hardwoods flow throughout the open plan! Enjoy a bright white kitchen outfitted with shaker cabinetry, stone counters, subway tiled backsplash, stainless appliances and a butcher block island! The owner's retreat offers an oversized ensuite bath with dual vanity and large walk in shower. Each secondary bedroom is generously sized and shares a beautiful hall bath. The large fenced in yard features a fantastic deck perfect for outdoor entertaining!
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
1,380 sq. ft
MAYNARD H. JACKSON, JR.
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Hookups in Hall
- Cabinets White, Counter Top - Stone, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 52 X 151 X 54 X 150, Under 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped Professionally, Park, Playground, Security, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Corner, Public Transport, Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Take Moreland Avenue south from Little 5 Points to left on Hosea Williams. Take Hosea to right on Whitefoord - home is a few blocks down on the right at the corner of Whitefoord & Meridian.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,700
Median sold price $267,000
Days On Market 80
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service