Beautifully updated home in great location! Conveniently located within a mile of I95 and I295, this home has been updated with new windows, new roof, new carpet, new granite counters, new microwave, new toilets, new faucets, new garbage disposal, new lights, new ceiling fans, a new deck and refinished wood floors! The Trane heat pump and Whirlpool appliances are approximately 6 years old. There is a pull-down attic AND a walk-in storage room that could be finished. The garage has a workbench for the handyman. Don't let the outside fool you; this house is deep and has plenty of room for your family. Lots of restaurants and places to shop nearby. Schedule a visit soon and you could be all settled before school starts.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,710 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove
- Carpet and Other, Ceramic, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Thermal Window, Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, French Doors, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 1 Car, On Street, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $509,450
Median Sold Price $361,115
Days On Site 51
Sales-List Price 99.9%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS