** A SOMERSET SWEETIE ** Contemporary Feel in a Traditional Home. Brick and Siding 4 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bath Home. Crown Molding, Hardwood Floors on Main & Upper Levels. Kitchen has Upgraded Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, and 42" Maple Cabinets, and an Eat-In Kitchen. Large Living Room with Bay Window. Separate Dining Room. Inviting Large 3-Season Sunroom with Glass French Doors,Upstairs you'll find an Owner's Suite with an Adjoining Full Bath upgraded with Granite Counter. 3 more Bedrooms on the Upper Level with Full Hall Bath. New Paint and Ceiling fans throughout. Downstairs you'll find a Fireplace in the Carpeted Lower Level with a Powder Room. Walk-Out onto a deck into the lovely backyard. There is a carport and a driveway for more than 1 car. NO HOA FEES Clean, New Paint and Ready for you to move in. Walking Distance to Woodson High School. Convenient to Schools, Shopping, Restaurants, and more. Come and See this Home Today.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,618 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,618 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $589,949
Median Sold Price $505,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS