Awe-inspiring one-level home has 180-degree views that can be seen from any vantage point on the property. Custom built in 1986 by a local contractor for personal use, this home offers quiet & serene privacy. The terraced gardens & usable space in the backyard recently accommodated over 150 guests for a graduation party. Features a kitchen/family room, master bedroom suite and the multi-level garden. Vaulted ceilings & ample light compliment the kitchen, appliances & granite-tiled countertops & includes an inviting eating/bar area which opens to the family room. Majestic views & natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. The large master suite commands spectacular views of the gardens & valley below & includes easy access to the pool & spa. Impeccable landscape. Other features of the home include: a large formal dining room that can easily accommodate a dozen or more guests, hardwood floors in common areas, new carpet in hall & bedroom suite, large laundry. Open Sunday 07/15, 1 - 4.
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,544 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Mount Diablo (925) 682-8000
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Tile, Tub Only, Stall Shower, Jetted Tub
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range/Oven Free Standing
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Heated, Gunite, In-ground
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- City, Panoramic
- Down Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard, Dog Run, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Secluded, Down Slope, Premium Lot, Terraced.
Source: Sperling's Best Places