Last Updated: 11/22/2017 8:59 AM
Enjoy The Many Perks That Living in Laurel Has to Offer in This Centrally Located Home. Schools, Dining, Shopping are Minutes Away.This Brick Home Offers Hardwood Floors on the Main & Upper Level. Kitchen w/Sleek Appliances & Ample Cabinetry. Spacious Living Rm/Dining Rm. Finished LL w/Family Rm & Ample Storage. Close Commuter Routes Include I-95, MD-216, US Route-29, Route-1. Not FHA Approved.
Condo/Townhouse, Colonial, 3 Story
Public Water Service
1,449 sq. ft
Whiskey Bottom W
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Entrance Inside, Heated, Full Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Partial Wood.