Stunning 1 story estate on an Acre! Totally refinished and ready to enjoy this 5 bed 2.75 bath home boasts a tennis court and 4 stall barn along with a pool house room and an artist loft. The gated community is against the foothills at the edge of Alta Loma with views of Cucamonga Peak! Quiet and tranquil with distant city lights views at night to the south. A large circular driveway provides plenty of parking, and a service road at the back of the property is ideal to tend to the horse stables. Beautiful interior with wood flooring flowing through the entry, dining room, living, kitchen and family rooms. Vaulted ceilings in the living room with fireplace, built in storage and slider to the back yard. Kitchen is open to the family room, center island, quartz counters, recessed lights, built in microwave, gas cooktop, refrigerator. Family room w/ fireplace and slider to the back yard. All bathrooms remodeled, whole house fan, ceiling fans, newer ac and heat. Fresh paint & carpet throughout. Master suite with fireplace and twin vanities, separate tub and shower, spacious walk in closet, vaulted ceilings. Entertaining yard with pebble finish pool/spa, lush green lawn, pool house room, gated garden and fruit orchard, auto sprinklers. Walk down the gated stairs to the lower yard and you have a tennis court and 4 stable barn. Room for a hot walker, access via a service road. Abundant garage storage and stairway to a hidden room. Make an offer on this fantastic home!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
3,077 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Circular Driveway, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete, Front Porch, Slab
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Private, Community Pool, Filtered, Gunite
- Private Spa, Gunite, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Chain Link, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Tennis Court. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Horse Property, Horse Property Improved.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Archibald, North of Hillside
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $585,000
Median Sold Price $520,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS