Beautiful 2016 build with open floor plan. This 4BR/2.5BA boasts a huge kitchen w/large island that opens up to a spacious living and dining area, perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen is appointed with granite counters and tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and tons of cabinet space. All bedrooms located upstairs where you'll find custom built bookcases and large laundry room. Generously sized master bedroom with large walk-in closet and master bath with separate shower and garden tub. This home is located steps from beautiful Harrison Park and will have easy access to the new LINC trail that's under construction in Newnan. Only minutes to I-85, restaurants, schools, and shopping.
Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Concrete Siding, Stone
2,239 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,900
Median Sold Price $220,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service