Fabulous opportunity to own a beautiful pool home in a golf course community! Beautiful 4 Bed, 3 Bath, and spacious 3 car garage. The open floor plan encompasses a large recently upgraded kitchen with eat-in area and huge breakfast bar flowing into the family living area which overlooks the screened in pool and conservation wooded area. Garden master bath features double sinks, separate shower, walk in closet. Popular split bedroom plan. Beautiful landscape, bright airy kitchen, volume ceilings, plant shelves, all appliances included. You will love gazing at the gorgeous pond with lighted fountain and open field from your formal dining and living room. No Front Neighbors! Established New Tampa community with tennis courts, basketball court, community pool and clubhouse, playgrounds, and one of the lowest HOA fees in the area, no CDD. Located in a community convenient to I-75, USF, Wiregrass Shopping Center, hospitals and restaurants. Make your appointment today to view this beautiful home!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,517 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Volume, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Park, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Golf Community, Mature Landscaping, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Conservation Area, In County, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $320,000
Median sold price $229,900
Days On Market 96
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS