Last Updated: 11/19/2017 5:13 AM
Pre-war Victorian style single family house, currently rented through May 2018. Ideal for the investor, or 1031 Exchange buyer that may wish to owner occupy at a later date in time. 4-5 bedrooms and 2 baths, with many new upgrades in excess of $45k in the last 12 months, to include: new gas FHA furnace, high quality wood front porch decking, steps, and rails, rear porch composite decking, high end front door, new maple staircase and painted railings to the second floor, and Â¾ bath on 1st floor. 1 car detached garage with 3 car tandem driveway, and small city-sized rear yard for a pet or barbecue. Ideal location within easy walking distance of college and medical campuses, the Church Street marketplace, and the rest of downtown Burlington.
Single Family, Victorian, 3 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl
2,086 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,086 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Stained-Leaded Glass Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Gravel, Driveway.
- Porch, Porch Covered
- Slate, Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- In City, Paved Road, Public Roads.