Exclusive Pebble Creek subdivision with first-floor master suite! Clarkston schools. Positioned on an elevated lot, this home creates a panoramic scenic view that is unmatched. Park in the 3 car garage or on the stamped concrete driveway, enter into the raised floor foyer, check out the elegant trayed-ceiling formal dining room, then walk into the spacious great room where the fireplace and wall of windows create a feeling of an up-north luxury resort. Open kitchen concept, with granite, stainless sink, and generous cabinets. The master suite is oversized, with dual walk-in closets and grand bathroom design. Upstairs includes 3 more bedrooms, a custom 3 sink jack and jill bathroom, and another full bath. The immense walk-out basement is always warm, bright and inviting, thanks to the whole house in-floor radiant heat and a wall of windows. Hilly front yard for a dramatic impression, and user-friendly level backyard make the stamped concrete patio even more enjoyable. Call now!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Brick, Cedar Exterior, Wood, Other Construction
3,245 sq. ft
Pebble Creek Of Springfield Occpn 874
- Air Cleaner, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Other, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Cedar, Other
- Patio, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 130 x 201 x 130 x 240
- Hilly-Ravine, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Corner, Hilly-Ravine, Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $394,900
Median sold price $291,250
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Real Comp