Most desirable community in town! This corner unit has been loved and well taken care for more than a decade by the same owner. Finished walk out lower level with a full bath could serve multipurpose functions. Ready to move in unit with countless upgrades. Brand new Harvey windows in kitchen, dining, bedroom and loft including staircase windows 2017, Newer roof and skylight, November 2014, Fully renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, new cabinets and new deep sink with garbage disposal, June 2014, stainless steel appliances, Updated bathrooms (toilets, vanity, new paint), June 2014, New gas furnace heating system, September 2012, New A/c unit, September 2012 , Mass Save insulation done in attic 2016. Gleaming hardwood floors in most rooms. This location has Easy access to Route 3, tax free Shopping in Nashua. 8-10 minutes drive to Lowell and Billerica T stations. ALL OFFERS DUE BY TUE 8/8/17@5:00PM.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
1,561 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Range, Wall Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Frame
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,900
Median sold price $377,000
Days On Market 78
Sales-List Price 101.3%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network