Craftsman new construction Going up now and ready for you to move in before mid November. This home checks off all the items on your new homesearch... Open concept kitchen dining living room with hardwood floors with gas fireplace. Kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and your choice of cabinetcolor.. Very nice first floor office or playroom. Half bath and laundry room complete the first floor. Master suite with bath, double sinks and tile floors. 2 other bedrooms and full bath down the hall make for a comfortable 2nd floor. Home has a 2 car attached garage, deck, 18x24 unfinished room above garage, and a walk out basement for future expansion. All set on a private 2.7 acre lot at the top of Diamond Hill. Call now to pick your selections before its to late.
Single Family, Farmhouse
4 Full/2 Half
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,734 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,734 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Agriculture Use.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $325,000
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)