Chance Real Estate Market Conditions

  • Median sales price

    N/A
  • # Active listings

    1
    30-day change

Chance Schools and Demographics

Education near Chance, MD

City County
High School Graduates 93.4 81.84
College Degree - 2 year 6.93 5.2
College Degree - 4 year 19.47 14.42
Graduate Degree 8.58 3.88
Expenditures per Student 14,266 14,276
Students per Teacher 13.2 13.7

Elementary Schools near Chance, MD

Grades Students P/T Ratio ZIP
Beaver Run School PK - 02 705 16.4 21804
Charles H. Chipman Elementary PK - 02 418 14.7 21801
Deal Island School PK - 05 103 11.8 21821
East Salisbury Elementary School 03 - 05 444 13.1 21804
Fruitland Intermediate School 03 - 05 413 14.8 21826
Fruitland Primary School PK - 02 531 16.6 21826
Glen Avenue School 03 - 05 268 12.8 21804
North Salisbury Elementary School 03 - 05 432 12 21801
Pemberton Elementary School PK - 05 539 15 21801
Pinehurst Elementary School PK - 05 494 11.8 21801
Prince Street School PK - 05 651 16.1 21804
West Salisbury Elementary School PK - 02 310 16.3 21801

Middle Schools near Chance, MD

Grades Students P/T Ratio ZIP
Bennett Middle School 06 - 08 970 12.5 21804
Salisbury Middle School 06 - 08 838 10 21801
Wicomico Middle School 06 - 08 657 10.9 21804

High Schools near Chance, MD

Grades Students P/T Ratio ZIP
James M. Bennett High 09 - 12 1,405 14.9 21804
Parkside High School 09 - 12 1,114 11.4 21804
Wicomico High School 09 - 12 1,029 12.3 21804

Ungraded Schools near Chance, MD

Grades Students P/T Ratio ZIP
* Wicomico County Evening High 09 - 12 66 21802

Demographics near Chance, MD

City County
Neighborhood Type
Population 375 25,801
Population Density 225 81
Median Age 53.4 37
People per Household 2.6 2.4
Median Household Income 53,958 39,239
Average Income per Capita 23,235 18,395

Chance Real Estate

The median home value in Chance, MD is $114,800. This is higher than the county median home value of $100,700. The national median home value is $219,700. The average price of homes sold in Chance, MD is $114,800. Approximately 53.74% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 9.25% rented, while 37% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today!

Chance, Maryland has a population of 375. Chance is more family-centric than the surrounding county with 25.28% of the households containing married families with children. The county average for households married with children is 20.18%.

The median household income in Chance, Maryland is $53,958. The median household income for the surrounding county is $39,239 compared to the national median of $57,652. The median age of people living in Chance is 53.4 years.

Chance Weather

The average high temperature in July is 89.6 degrees, with an average low temperature in January of 24.9 degrees. The average rainfall is approximately 44.9 inches per year, with 6 inches of snow per year.