NEW CONSTRUCTION COMING SOON-Beautiful home features one level living w/top of the line finishes, 3 main level bedrooms & 2 full baths. Inside you will find stylish decor & finishes w/hardwood throughout the main, tiled bathrooms, open kitchen w/granite tops & Stainless Appliances. Enjoy the airy living room with Cathedral Ceiling and fireplace. Quality Construction w/Large Windows, Lifetime Roof, Custom Cabinetry, Designer Lighting and more. Outside you will find a maintenance free exterior, professionally landscaped yard w/irrigation & large screened patio. Home is located in the Beautiful Tellico Village Lake Community w/Marinas,Boat ramps, Clubhouses,3 Championship Golf Courses,Recreation Facilities,Swimming Pool,Tennis, Pickleball & much more. Contact us today for a private showing.
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
Block, Brick/Frame, Brick, Stone, Vinyl
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo, Breakfast Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch Covered, Screened Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Community Boat Ramp, Dock, Landscaped, Golf Community. In County, Corner, Rolling, Residential Use.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Golf Facilities
050e D 026.00
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $379,900
Median Sold Price $310,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Knoxville Area AOR