Welcome to Lake Country's Dream Home! The inspired design & indulgent amenities captivate you the moment the door opens. You'll be swept away with a handsome imperial staircase & soaring ceilings giving view to the generous and well-designed living spaces. It's easy to imagine an abundant life here, w/ a remodeled kitchen boasting luxe appliances, quartz counters and massive island flowing to a great room w/ window wall and impressive stone fireplace.The main floor master retreat and spa-like bath w/ chic touches are perfect to relax and unwind. Working your way to the walkout lower level, you'll be stunned to find a bedroom, full bath & half bath & kitchen leading to the back. The outdoor space invites you to sit for a bit & enjoy a dip in the salt water pool and company of friends. Ahhh.
Single Family, Tudor, 2 Story
4 Full/3 Half
Fiber Cement Siding
Septic, Mound Septic System, Existing Well
6,800 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other, Range-Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Whole House Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Floor Furnace, Zone.
- Block, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Over 1 acre to 2 acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Gazebo.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $398,900
Median Sold Price $330,555
Days On Site 392
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Wisconsin Real Estate Exchange