This Pristine 3 bed / 2 bath Ranch-Style home is Open, Airy, Bright and shows Pride of Ownership*Many recent upgrades have been made to this home*The well-appointed Kitchen includes Newer,premium Appliances,Tile Flooring, and a Breakfast Bar* The Living room includes a Fireplace with a Gas Insert and Raised Hearth*The considerable Master bedroom has Wood-laminate Flooring and a Walk-in closet*Relax in the Master Bath Soaking tub/shower*The 2 additional Bedrooms are ample in size, and also have Wood-Laminate Flooring* Designer Colored walls, Ceiling Fans, Raised-Panel Doors and Solid- Surface Flooring throughout*Custom, Desert Landscaping allows you to enjoy Peaceful evenings with a view while sitting around the Fire Pit or sitting under the Covered Patio*Affixed jungle gym, swing, tether ball, basketball hoop,garden beds, and 2 storage sheds offers something for everyone*9 Mature Trees*7 Fruit Trees*2 Ponds with Waterfall*Dog Run*2 Dbl Gates* 2-car garage with storage*RV Parking Pad w/Electricity and Water plus Much More!!Please see attachment for more...Don't Miss Out On This Prime Opportunity!
Single Family, Other
1,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Apply Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, RV Parking.
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- City, Mountain, Desert View
- Chain Link, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $289,900
Median sold price $254,999
Days On Market 96
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS