Newly upgraded kitchen with maple cabinetry, updated kitchen appliances, updated Trane HVAC, new roof & gutters, new solar system. You'll love this charming, 1-story home with deck & spectacular arboretum-like views of beautiful landscaping. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a 2-car garage offers 1,128 sq ft of space to move about (without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere when it''s time to cuddle up by the real fireplace with a good eBook)
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, DSL Available, Electric, Natural Gas, PG&E, Solar
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Kitchen Combo
- No Laundry Facility, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet and Other, Vinyl
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Solar. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- No Fireplace, Fireplace, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Attached Carport, Direct Garage Access, Off Street, On Street.
- Covered, Deck
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Wood Board
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Storm drains, Level.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,900
Median Sold Price $459,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information