This house has an interesting floor plan. The Office/Study was originally to be the 3rd BR but the original owners put the 3rd BR and a bath on the 2nd floor. The Office/Study, Dining room and Living room now combine into one big Great room. The solar original heating has been removed leaving lots room in the attic.
Single Family, Contemporary
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,449 sq. ft
A. M. DAVIS
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Electric Air Filter, Electric Range/Cooktop, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl, Dirt
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Storm Door, Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Center Hall, Solid Surface Counter, Pantry, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Irregular
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Insulated Doors, Outdoor Lights, Extra Storage, Street Lights. Irregular, Sloped.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $254,990
Median Sold Price $207,000
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS