This house is located in the area for some of the best Seminole County schools. This gorgeous home is perfect for a family with pets as it is designed with a modern open floor plan, volume ceilings and considerable backyard that ensures that each family member has their own personal space. What adds to this spacious feel is that it the home is dominated by indulgent sized windows that provide exceptional natural lighting. This house is more than just an ample abode; it is also expertly crafted for both practicality and luxury alike. This home has an exquisite gourmet kitchen with a professional and modern design that would satisfy any budding chef. The kitchen includes a generous breakfast bar, kitchen island and walk-in pantry for limitless storage. Some other attractive features of this house include charming light fixtures, open arched doorways that stylishly create the illusion of room separation without compromising the spacious floor plan, a covered backyard patio that's perfect for entertaining and a relaxing garden bathtub in the master bedroom.cosmopolitan kitchen island and walk-in pantry for limitless storage. Some other attractive facets to this house include charming low hanging light fixtures, open arched doorways that stylishly create the illusion of the room. separation without compromising the spacious floor plan, a covered backyard patio that's perfect for entertaining and a relaxing garden bathtub in the master bedroom.
Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
2,931 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Thermostat Attic Fan, Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Room - L Shaped, Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Solid Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Parking Pad, Garage.
- Sprinkler Meter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,900
Median Sold Price $310,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS